Quantity: 1 person – Time: 5min – Difficulty: Easy
- 40 gr gluten-free porridge oats
- 250 ml almond milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 star anise
- 1 tbsp brown sugar (or syrup/ honey)
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp lactose-free butter
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Put the oats in a saucepan; pour in the milk, sugar and spices and sprinkle in a pinch of salt.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 6-8 minutes, stirring from time to time and watching carefully that it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add sugar, and let it bubble around for a little bit to get incorporated. It should be lightly foamy and bubbly.
- Add bananas and simmer for a few minutes on each side until soft and plump.
- To serve: pour the porridge into bowls and stir the bananas for topping.
By Punto de nieve