Quantity: 50 Pieces ; Time: 1 Hour ; Difficulty: Medium
- 300g of flour Type 00
- 50g of sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 60g of milk
- 30g butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Limoncello
- Lemon peel
- A pinch of salt
- Seed oil for frying
- Powdered sugar to taste
- In a bowl, or directly on a work surface, place the flour.
- Make a hole in the center and add the sugar, salt, butter, and eggs.
- Begin to mix with a fork, then add the milk, limoncello and lemon zest.
- Knead the dough for a couple of minutes and then give it the shape of a ball.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and let rest for 30 minutes
- Now divide the dough into 4 parts, be patient, and roll out the dough for good piece for thinner piece that you can.
- It would be perfect to use a machine to roll the dough, if you have available, equip yourself with a rolling pin and a floured surface.
- At this point we realise our talk: take a size pasta from scalloped edges and cut the dough creating rectangles (classic form of gossip) or the way you like.
- Meanwhile, we heated the oil. The perfect temperature for frying is between 175 ° C and 180 ° C
- Soak in hot oil talk and will soon surface forming small bubbles.
After 3.4 seconds will be ready and you have to turn them on the other side.
- The more gold and more will be beautiful and good. Sprinkle with so much powdered sugar and serve.
- You can keep the chat for a couple of days in a closed container.