Quantity: 6 pieces – Time: overnight – Difficulty: Difficult
- 100ml of liquid cream
- 5 tbsp of caster sugar
- 100ml of milk
- 50ml of water
- vanilla extract
- coconut flakes
- 100g chocolate
- 50ml oil peanuts peeled roasted and unsalted
- Mix the liquid cream with the sugar powder until you obtain a creamy mixture. Do not mix it too much because the cream get too hard.
Add the milk and the water.
Pour the mixture into a plastic mold.
Cover with aluminum foil and insert the sticks in the middle.
Leave the ice cream in the freezer overnight
- The next day, put the mold in a bowl with hot water. Leave ice cream there for 10 seconds so one can easily remove it.
- Melt the chocolate together with the oil. Let the it cool (not too much, or else it’ll get hard).
- Pour the chocolate into a cup or a deep bowl. It’ll be easier to sink the ice cream.
- Cover the ice cream with the chocolate and sprinkle it over with the chopped nuts.
- Place the ice cream in the freezer for about 3-4 hours.
By Delights by Meea