Quantity: 10 – Time: Preparation: 5-10min; Cooking: 15-20min – Difficulty: Easy
2 Cups of American Pancake Mix (Aunt Jemima or you could also make pancake batter from scratch)
1 1/2 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Cacao powder
1 pack of Oreo Cookies (Crunched)
1. Mix the pancake mix and cacao powder together till its mixed in good together.
2. Add water to the dry mix and stir till the batter is thick (lumps are good)
3. Now add the crunched Oreo’s and stir until its incorporated well within the batter.
4. Heat electric Griddle or Non-Stick pan and coat with Vegetable Oil / Cooking Spray or Butter.
5. Place 1/3 cup of batter onto the pan for about 1,5 minutes on each side (flip once)
6. Additionally top the pancakes with heavy cream and cookies
By We Cook and Smile