COOING TIME: 1 HOUR 20 MINS – DIFFICULTY: MEDIUM – SERVES: 4
By Mob Kitchen
- Crushed Chillies
- 1 Bag of Rocket
- Goats Cheese
- A sprig of Mint
- 2 Lemons
- 5-6 Shallots
- 1 Chorizo
- 4 Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 180°C/356°F.
- Drizzle sweet potatoes in olive oil, salt and a small handful of chilli flakes.
- Bake sweet potatoes for 60 minutes until soft.
- While potatoes are in the oven, chop chorizo into little nuggets. Fry the nuggets in some chilli flakes until they are crisp.
- Chop 4-6 shallots finely. Put into a bowl and squeeze 2 lemons over the top. Add salt. Get your fingers involved, and crush the lemon juice and salt into the shallots. Leave them pickling until the potatoes are ready.
- Into a big bowl, put in the chorizo, crumbled goat’s cheese, chopped mint and shallots.
- Take sweet potatoes out the oven. Remove the inside of potatoes, keeping skins intact. Add the sweet potato into the big bowl and mix.
- Place mixture back in skins. Top with Rocket, salt and olive oil.