Quantity: 2 bowls – Time: 5min – Difficulty: Easy
- 7 tomatoes
- 1 green pepper
- ½ spring onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cooked beetroot
- 1 piece of stale bread
- Peel the tomatoes and wash the remaining vegetables.
- Cut all the vegetables into large pieces and place them into the mixer.
- Grind for a few minutes until you obtain a homogeneous cream without lumps.
- Taste it and correct any ingredient’s proportion if necessary.
- Decorate with a splash of olive oil, seeds to taste and fresh sprouts.