Quantity: 4 People – Time: 1 Hour – Difficulty: Easy
These vegan delights are every bit as tasty as dairy cookies, Enjoy!
- 125 Gr sunflower spread
- 100 gr light brown sugar
- 124 caster sugar
- 1 heaped tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 225 gr self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100 gr salt
- 100 gr sultanas
- 100 gr dark chocolate smashed up
- Cream together the spread and sugar
- Add flax, vanilla and salt, mix, add the flour, sultanas & dark chocolate, mix
- The mixture should be just a little sticky, not too wet, add milk if it’s too dry, make into golf sized balls & place on a baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Bake for about 15 minutes( until golden brown) at 160C fan assisted oven.