Quantity: 12 brownies – Time: Preparation: 15min – Baking: 35min – Difficulty: Easy
- 75ml coconut oil
- 60g dark chocolate
- 125g raw cane sugar
- 75g maple syrup
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 150ml aquafaba aka the water from a 400g can of chickpeas
- 40g tapioca flour
- 65g Dove’s Farm gluten-free white flour blend
- 90g dark chocolate, cut up into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Start by melting the 60g dark chocolate with the coconut oil on a low heat. Once melted through, whisk in the sugar, maple syrup, salt, cinnamon and coffee.
- Whisk into this the aquafaba, followed by the flours. Fold into the mix the dark chocolate “chips”
- Pour into a greased tin and bake for 35 minutes.
By Coeliac Chef Stories