Quantity: 4 servings – Time: 3 hours – Difficulty: Medium
- 300g Greek yogurt (with a 2% fat)
- 3 tablespoons sugar powder
- 2-3 tablespoons berries
- 1 peach
- Jellies (optional)
- Put 150g of the Greek yogurt in a blender
- Add the berries (or other fruits) and the powdered sugar (you can add more sugar if you want it sweeter)
- Add the remaining diced peach yogurt (150 g).
- Place the yogurt in a plastic container. Cover it and leave it the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Top it with the jellies
By Delights by Meea