Serves: 4 persons – Time : 2 Hours – Difficulty: Medium
- 250 gr of Pork Mince
- 250 gr of Beef Mince
- 187ml of Red Wine
- 1 Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- 500 gr of Gnocchi
- 1 Pack of Grated Parmesan
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 1 Brown Onion
- 2 Sticks of Celery
- 2 Carrots
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add garlic and gently fry for 1 minute. Then add the chopped carrots, onions and celery. Chop your vegetables as finely as possible.
- Fry until the vegetables have softened, and then add the pork and the beef mince.
- Once the mince has browned, add the red wine.
- Cook for 2 minutes, allowing the alcohol to evaporate, and then add the tomatoes and the bay leaf. Bring to the boil, give it a good mix, and then turn the heat down to a very gentle simmer, pop the lid on and cook for 90 minutes.
- 5 Minutes before you take the ragu off the heat and pop the gnocchi into some salted boiling water. The gnocchi is ready when they start floating.
- Serve with ragu on top of gnocchi – and a sprinkling of parmesan on top.
By Mob Kitchen