Serves: 4 Persons; Time: 1 Hour; Difficulty: Easy
- 130 gr of flour Type – 00
- 3 eggs
- 100 gr of sugar (granulated)
- 150 g butter (melted)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 vial of almond aroma
- 1,5 teaspoon of yeast
- Melt the butter and let it cool.
- In a Robot Mixer (well you can also use a large bowl and an electric mixer) break the eggs and add the sugar. Knead until the mixture is white and fluffy.
- Sift the flour and add to the mixture with the baking powder and salt, stirring gently, careful not to create lumps.
- Add the already cold butter.
- When the dough is smooth, cover the planet with clear plastic wrap and let stand in refrigerator for an hour.
- Grease and flour the mold for Madeleine and with a spoon filled 3/4 of the same.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 8 minutes, then lower the temperature to 180 degrees and continue cooking for another 6 minutes.
- You’ll see your Madeleine swell and form their classic form, churning and serve cold with powdered sugar “snow”.