Quantity: 8 tarts – Time: 1 hour – Difficulty: Medium
- 220g of flour
- 200g of cream
- 25g of sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 300g of berries
- 5 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 egg (for glazing tart)
- Mix the flour and the cream.
- Add the sugar water and salt.
- Beat the eggs, and join it to the mix.
- Knead the dough gently into a container. (if necessary add more flour).
- Wrap the dough and place it in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- To prepare the filling: Mix the berries with the sugar and cinnamon
- Spread dough on a baking pan. Cut out the dough in 8 cm diameter circles. The remaining dough will be used to decorate.
- Brush the mini tarts with a bit of olive oil. Brush the tarts with Nutella and fill them with 1-2 tablespoons of the filling.
- Decorate the tarts. Sprinkle brown sugar.
- Let tarts in the oven at low heat for approximately 20-25 minutes or until they are copper-colored.
- Take them out and serve them with a cup of ice-cream.
By Delights by Meea