Quantity: 25 biscuits – Time: 40 min – Difficulty: Easy
- 2 eggs
- 90g icing sugar
- 90g of vegetable oil
- zest of half an orange
- 125 of potato starch
- 250g flour
For the orange cream
- Orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons potato
- a few drops of orange aroma
- In a bowl we break the eggs, add the icing sugar, vegetable oil and grated rind.
- Mix the ingredients lightly with a whisk, or if you want even with your hands.
- Add the starch to avoid the formation of clots.
- Stir in the flour little by little and when the mixture will begin to be more dense, knead with your hands on a work surface until smooth.
- Take a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and pieces of dough we make so many balls that adagiamo the same.
- Floured the ‘tip’ of the juicer and we press on each ball of dough to give the particular shape to our cookies.
- Bake at 180 ° for 20/25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream filling for our biscuits: squeeze the juice of an orange and pour the mixture into a saucepan, add a tablespoon of sugar, potato starch and orange aroma.
- We put on low heat and stir with a whisk for about 3 minutes until our custard thickens.
- We fill the cookies with a teaspoon of cream and serve them cold.
- We can decorate with orange peel and with a gentle shower of powdered sugar.