Quantity: 18 cheese tarts – Time: 90min – Difficulty: Easy
500 ml of milk
100 gr of flour
300 gr of sugar
50 gr of softened butter
Cinnamon to sprinkle
- Pre-heat the oven at 180ºC (356°F).
- In a large bowl combine eggs and sugar and mix well.
- Add the softened butter and combine.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve the flour in the milk until there is no lumps.
- Combine the two mixtures and mix again.
- Pour the batter into the small cupcake tins (don’t forget to grease them with butter and coat with some flour).
- Sprinkle with a little bit of cinnamon and place them in the oven.
- Bake in a water bath for 60 minutes, checking the water level and adding more if necessary.
- Remove from the oven and leave them to cool before taking them form the tins.
- Enjoy with a strong coffee or latte