Quantity: 4 persons – Time: 45 min – Difficulty: Medium
- 1 Cube of Chicken Stock
- 1 Bag of Grated Parmesan
- 1 Bag of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Bunch of Basil
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 500 Grams of Spelt
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC/338ºF.
- Mix together the ricotta, grated parmesan, chopped basil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Slice a pocket into each breast, ready to take the filling.
- Stuff the breasts and try and ensure that the filling is inside the chicken.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan. Add chicken breasts. Fry for 3 minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes, and turn the breasts over for 3 minutes on the other side. Jiggling the tomatoes about so they cook evenly.
- Take the pan off the heat, and put into your oven for 15 minutes so the chicken can cook through.
- Now for the spelt. Pour it into a pan of boiling water. Salt the water. Boil for 15 – 20 minutes, or however long it says it takes on the back of your spelt packet.
- Once the spelt is soft, take it off heat. Drain it, and then crumble two stock cubes into pan. Mix well.
- Take the chicken out of the oven. Serve with the spelt and tear over any leftover basil, and a drizzle of olive oil.
By Mob Kitchen