Quantity: 6 Persons; Time: 60 min; Difficulty: Medium
- 4 eggs
- 180g milk
- 15g of salt
- 30g sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder for pies
- 450g flour
- 150g of spinach
- 150g Speck
- 100g mozzarella
- Boil the spinach.
- In a bowl, break 4 eggs and mix with an electric mixer. Add the salt, sugar, oil of sunflower seeds, and milk.
- We incorporate half the amount of flour, while continuing to stir and add the boiled spinach, and baking powder.
- And so the rest of the flour and the bacon cubes. Stir with a spoon, and our dough for the plum is ready!
- Take a mold for plum of the following measures, 30 cm by 10 cm, and after having oiled and floured, pour half of the dough.
- At this point we place the mozzarella, cut into julienne strips in a longitudinal way and cover it all with the rest of the dough.
To have a crunchy texture on the surface, add the poppy seeds.
- Bake at 180 degrees and cook for about 45 min.
- We can serve a slice of plum accompanying it with one egg at benedicte (cooked in hot water until the first boil so that once cut the still fluid bait yolk).