Quantity: 4 persons – Time: 30 min – Difficulty: Medium
- 1 Red Chilli
- 4 Spring Onions
- 1 of Pak Choi
- 1 Knob of Ginger
- 800 Grams of Tofu
- 1 Pot of Clear Honey
- Soy Sauce
- 500 Grams of Basmati Rice
- Sesame Seeds
- Toast sesame seeds. Place into bowl.
- Dry tofu – salt and dab with a kitchen towel. Cut into strips. Put into bowl. Add honey, grated ginger, soy sauce and one chopped chilli.
- Marinade tofu for 10 minutes.
- Heat a griddle pan. Add the tofu strips (do it in two batches)
- At the same time, add the rice to a pan of boiling water.
- Add pak choi stalks to a colander above the steaming rice water after three minutes.
- After 6 minutes, add the leaves.
- To serve, put the rice in a serving dish, and add 4 chopped spring onions, 1 red chilli and a splash of soy sauce
- Serve tofu and pak choi on top of it. Make sure your pour in all those sticky tofu juices!
By Mob Kitchen