Quantity: 2 bowls; Time: 5min; Difficulty: Easy
Move over Heinz – Creamy and delicious without calories!
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 2 Large red onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2x 400gr tinned tomato
- 400 gr roasted red peppers
- good bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 tsp dried coriander
- handful of basmati rice
- juice of half a lime
- salt and pepper to season
- Heat the oil and add the onions, cook until softened and lovely, add garlic and cook for a minute.
- Add all the resto of the ingredients, cover with water and simmer for 30 minutes
- I like to blend this. Add the lime juice for extra ZING.Season to taste serve with warm sourdough bread.